Wednesday 2 January 2013

This is Me

So, here I am. In the last year of my thirties, single, and actually feeling pretty damn good about it. After two failed marriages, I have come to realise that it's ok to be who I really am, and not to try to fit into someone else's ideal. About this time last year I met someone who has changed my life completely. He has taught me to open my eyes, to accept myself for who I am and push for something better. My growing interest in Tibet and Buddhism is pushing me forward and I fully intend, when my kids have flown the nest, to sell up and head East. I plan to explore some of the most enticing places on the planet, and give up most of the trappings of our modern age.This blog is intended to record my progress as I head towards my greatest goal yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment