Monday 7 January 2013

My little corner

This is my little corner of serenity. It's right next to my bed. Above you can see the Buddha face my daughter brought me from Thailand. Then there are my little antique shelves which hold my incense burners, a couple of small books, and a paper mâché box from Kashmir. In front of them there is a silk hanging used as a cloth, it has an Om on it. There stands my singing bowl, which my daughter again brought from Thailand, although it had been imported from Tibet. And a Buddha tea light holder.

To the left is my new book collection, which I am very pleased with, my damn alarm clock which I wish I could do without! And my mirror, housed in beautiful, reclaimed wood, with doors on the front and the face of Buddha painted on it. This also came from Thailand but was not brought by my daughter! This is all topped off with a set of rose fairy lights just to add some ambience!

Ahhh, lovely.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE your blog name! Thank you for following my blog. (I can't find where to follow yours?). Looking forward to reading more, and following your journey :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Soup Dragon. Been quite a while since I last blogged, I've forgotten how half of it works! Have now added a Follow my Nonsense button at the top! :-)

    ReplyDelete